Saturday, February 12, 2011

JWoww gives me a girl boner


I don't care if she peed behind a bar then watered it down. I don't care that she's fucking the equivelant of an overly-groomed motorcycle gang reject that probably smells like ballsac doused in Axe. I don't even care that she walks like she has a footlong dick. When I saw JWoww wearing her leather Dominatrix shit and lookin all like a crazy cop gone totally psycho, and THEN whispering "Can you handcuff me?" as she led Roger up the stairs, I fell in love. This season has been nothing but watching Ronnie and Sammi engage in their completely dysfunctional, sorry excuse for a relationship, but this gem came out of nowhere and I'm so, so glad it did. The girl's fake boobies looked magical and Snooki and I were both looking at her in total jealousy. Sammi's attractive, but DAYUMMM, JWoww is just balls to the wall hot. I'd suffer through a day watching my guy friends play Call of Duty to have that bod for 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment