Sunday, February 13, 2011

I've officially found the worst show on the planet



Congratulations, MTV. You have developed the absolute most heinous show I've ever sat through. I can watch some serious shitty television...but I can't even sit through this garbage. The show follows some handful of teenagers around while they blow anything they can shoot up their nose, fuck each other's bony bodies, and then talk about how much they are/aren't getting laid. The main heartthrob of this series is some little boy who looks like he walked out of an Abercrombie Kids catalogue and into this show. The acting is so god damn awful that the expressionless dialogue isn't even remotely believable. Everyone is so abhorring and unlikable that I was punching myself in the face by the end of the episode.

And you know what? I really wanted to fucking like this show. I love to watch terrible televison....I don't know why, I just do. So this looked like some Grade A trash-tv and it was so bad that I wouldn't even disgrace trash tv by putting this show in the same stratosphere. If MTV were any sort of smart they would bury this show under old footage of "Singled Out" and "Dismissed" and never, ever let it rear its ugly head toward society. It's gonna put an eye out.



No comments:

Post a Comment