Friday, February 11, 2011

Could this fucking douchebag just name a successor already and stop dicking us all around?



This Hosni Mubarak bullshit is starting to get seriously annoying. My profs are bitching at me constantly to keep up with the news and pick up a newspaper, but it's been like three weeks now and practically nothing has changed. All I see whenever I turn on any news station is a hundred million little dots of people holding signs in languages I can't read. How long do I have to watch a huge shot of a mob?

And not only that, but the dude just FINALLY stepped down...but, wait for it...he never named a successor! So now it's just Egyptians running around, just like they did before, all wanting their freedom and shit, but there's literally NO leader. Wow, thanks, you asshole. Now I have to watch mobs for eight more days until this mess of a country gets some sort of order.

Oh, and we'll all be watching this all again as each Middle Eastern country revolts one by one. Just sayin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment