Tuesday, January 19, 2010

AHH classes!

I have some serious selective memory when it comes to UConn. I love school to death and then I remember that there's the whole class thing and that really, really sucks. They started up today and I kicked the semester off with straight class from 11-3:15. People affectionately deem this week "Syllabus Week" because teachers mostly just introduce us to the class, so I was all ready to get out of all my classes within twenty minutes.

So, so wrong.

Each one of my classes went the WHOLE TIME, with the exception of one that got out five minutes early. I learned. I took notes. I have reading. God dammit.

The gym was also bananas, luckily I got the machines I wanted but I can't wait until the weather gets nice (tomorrow 37 degrees and sunny!!) so I can RUN RUN RUN like a little bunny rabbit. It's been a few days now and my little legskis are itching for some serious pavement. Last semester though I was heavily devoted to hauling tail out of bed at 8 a.m. to get a run in. With the 3 hours between my 11 a.m. and my 3 p.m. class, I might just go between that time period now. We'll see how it works out.

Now I have to figure out my night, have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment