Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My short lived burrito-rolling career

It's been about two months and I've called it quits with the burrito rolling business. Yes, my friends, I am out. This chaotically run Chipotle that has disgraced the coveted number one title of being the first in Connecticut needs to be shut down, bulldozed, and reopened as something better. Qdoba, perhaps?

So, I left.


And now with my newfound free time, I had more fun this weekend than I have the past 2 or so months combined. I missed going out, even just drinking, and I'm glad i have my life back.

and now i'm ready to move back into UConn. I'm sitting here watching America's Got Talent with my mom, and this show sucks. It's not only incredibly boring, but nobody on the show actually has...well, talent. That makes for a poor premise and even poorer result.

Thusly, I have poured my passions into writing for the Journal Inquirer...or at least, whatever passion i have left for doing work when I'd rather be outside. And recently, I've been writing an article about peaches and all the fabulous things to do with them. What i've learned: peaches are definitely just peaches, and there's nothing more to do with them than you probably originally thought.

So yes, this is a lame post and I'm sorry, but without a camera in-hand 24/7 (I feel awkward photographing every detail of my life), pictures might be rare. Maybe I'll start drawing..maybe I won't, since I have no talent whatsoever in that area.

Au Revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment